Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two funnies from the Javinator....
1.  He's playing T-Ball this summer... which is in itself quite a sight.  Kind of herding cats if you ask me.  He's playing in Harrisburg since its so much closer for us to drive to practices & games.  So at the end of his first practice, his whole team put their hands in and on 3 they yelled "Harrisburg Bulldogs!"  All fine & good right?!  
Fast forward a few days... we're in the car talking about Jav's team.  Cole says "I don't even know what your team's name is Jav."  To which Jav casually replies, "Oh, it's Hotdogs Bulldogs!"
:)
2.  We're in the middle of VBS at our church.  and I'm helping lead the music.  So Jav & I are practicing the songs & actions during the day so that I'll be ready to teach them at night.  Today we practiced our song for tomorrow night.  The chorus says "If God is for me, who can be against me?"  (Which is awesome doctrine & I hope that as the kids learn the song they're hiding those words in their hearts!)  So after practicing, Jav is singing his heart out around the house.  Only he's singing these words:  "If God is boring, who can maybe kiss me?!"  So close....
(We did correct him, but how cute is he?!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment