Thursday, June 24, 2010

leaving for week 2 of super summer was quite adventurous...
Cole was already gone so it was just the JavMeister & myself.

We stayed up waaaay to late... me packing suitcases & him watching The Upside Down Show
so when I woke up early Monday morning to start getting everything ready to go I stirred him...
He looked up at me... sleepy eyes & all... and said "Mommy?.... lay down."
So I said, "dude, I can't. It's almost time to wake up."
with aggravation in his voice he replied with "You. have got. to be. kidding. me!" and put his face back in his pillows!

LOL

then while I was actually loading the car, he was sitting in the living room watching TV...
I said "Javik, you need to find your sandals and get them on please" and I took load one out to the car.
I came back inside... he hadn't moved.
So I said "Javik, you need to find your sandals and get them on please" and I took load two out to the car.
I came back inside... he hadn't moved.
Same thing. Load three. Hadn't moved.
Load Four.
On load five I said "Javik, you're not listening and you're not obeying mommy. I've asked you to get your sandals on. If I have to ask you again, I'm going to spank your booty."
That little turkey looked right at me, partially covered his ears and said
"Mommy, your voice is sounding kind of like a horn."

I couldn't help but laugh a little. Where does he come up with this stuff?!
btw: he then put his sandals on =D

No comments:

Post a Comment