Monday, June 28, 2010

All day, Javik has referred to himself as the "Birthday Party Boy"
"Jav, are you hungry?" "No, I'm the Birthday Party Boy."
"Jav, are you sleepy?" "No, I'm the Birthday Party Boy."
...
You get the idea. =D

Well this evening while my Birthday Party Boy was playing outside, fighting through the "jungle" in our yard with his stick-sword, he brought me this flower. His excitement when he found it was priceless!
"OH! This is the most beautifulest I've ever seen in this whole world!"
and then he brought it to me...
"Here Mommy. Because you are a princess."

My goodness, could my heart have burst anymore?!
I never could have imagined how amazing it would be to have my own little flesh & blood person walking around, having thoughts of his own...
WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment