Friday, July 16, 2010

I know its been forever since I've posted! Thanks for waiting so patiently for more insight from the Javinator. =D
We've been on vacation... lots of time in the car + 24/7 together as a family = lots of Javisms. I wrote some of them down whilest we were gone so that I could remember them :: I'm sure I'll be thinking of more over the next couple days.

Jav: "Daddy, are you the boss?"
Cole: "Yep, buddy I am"
Jav: "When I grow up to be a man I'll be the boss too! But I have to get some more hair on my arms before I can be a man"

on our way back to our "vacation house" one evening after a day of playing...
me: "well, what are we going to do tonight?"
Jav: "We're just gonna eat and take a nap and rest and relax a little and then go do it again!"

on the way to visit some friends we were prepping Javik for the visit...
"Jav, we're going to see Uncle Adam. and Uncle Adam has a wife named Aunt Kari..."
"yeah, and Aunt Brian!" =]

"Mommy, when are we going to be out of the car?"
"We're almost there dude, you'll be OK"
"Well you're just driving... but I don't have anything to do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment