Saturday, July 3, 2010

Javik is starting to understand time,..... but not really. I think he thinks we're just saying numbers. So he's started putting in his 2 cents worth lately:
Me: well, i guess we should start getting ready for bed.
Cole: Yeah, it is getting pretty late
Javik: Yeah guys, it's already 59 years ago!


He's also become quite dramatic... oh, who am I kidding? The kid was born dramatic!
The other day, Javik & I were playing in the pool. Finally, I had to get out. I had somewhere to go and had to start getting ready. So, after I'd been prepping him that it was almost time to get out, I finally made my move. I started to pick him up to carry him to the ladder and he went limp!
Me: "Jav, we have to get out. Mommy has a meeting."
Javik: "NO! NO! You just can't do this to me!!"

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment