Friday, September 17, 2010

As I've mentioned several times, we spend a lot of time in the car. Jav & I commute a little over an hour a day, and we love to listen to the radio.
When you're listening to 'your' radio station, or watching TV for yourself, its easy to forget how much is sinking in to those little minds.
Last night, as I was doing the bedtime thing with Jav, out of nowhere, he began to sing :
We cry Holy Holy Holy, We cry Holy Holy Holy, We cry Holy Holy Holy....
I just at in awe. Of all the messages that the media throws at us, via TV & radio & life, THAT is the one I want Jav to hear. THAT is the song I want him to have in his heart. that God is Holy.

He finished it up with "is the....." [gives me that scrunched up face] "Mommy, what is it?"
I said "is the Lamb. Do you know who the lamb is?"
"who is it?"
I said "it's Jesus! Jesus is the Lamb!"

loud & proud he belted out: We cry Holy Holy Holy... is Jesus the Lamb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment